Monday 15 April 2013

Shop Talk


In my long-awaited Easter break from university, having finally completed my dissertation (woo!) I took a trip to the newly opened & Other Stories. It did not disappoint, despite being on the very last bit of my student loan I couldn't resist buying a couple of pieces...



Black mesh bra, £25
I've been looking for the right unpadded bra for ages, they're often so hard to find, but this one fits perfectly and is so nicely minimal 



open back pink dress, £45
I got the last one, the tres chic shop assistant told me these dresses 'are like gold' and I can see why. The cut and length is very classic but the billowing sleeves and colour make it at the same time so modern. The only problem is that now I feel in desperate need of their D-shaped gold cuff to go with it, which brings us on to a whole other financial danger zone: & Other Stories' jewellery collection.



Metal Cuff, £19

No comments:

Post a Comment